Thursday, February 9, 2012

Independent Component 1

Literal:
I, Joshua, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
I've completed hours of service learning for my independent component. Some of the things that I've done is find new places to train, become acquainted with new sparring partners and I've gained experience from sparring with so many different people.

Interpretive:
This represents 30 hours of work because I'm going to service learning four times a week. This constant training has increased my stamina, made me stronger, and more experienced in fights.  The experience has made me into a better fighter because I know how to move, pace myself, and precise timing in my punches.

Applied:
This component helped me answer my EQ because I'm trying to figure out what a boxer must have or do to be remembered by future boxers and one of my best answers is dedication. The increased frequency of my participation in boxing has given me a taste of how dedicated you have to be to become the best. I only went four times a week, the greatest boxers of all time made boxing their only concern. This component gave me an idea of what the "greatest" have to go through.

Click here for calendar log.

No comments:

Post a Comment