Thursday, April 26, 2012

Independent Component 2


Literal:
I, Joshua, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
I've completed hours of service learning for my independent component. Some of the things that I've done is find new people to spar with, found new opportunities and I've seen what I need to become a better boxer in my failures.

Interpretive:
This represents 30 hours of work because I'm going to service learning four times a week. This constant training has increased my stamina, made me stronger, and more experienced in fights.  The experience has made me into a better fighter because I know how to move, pace myself, and precise timing in my punches.

Applied:
This component helped me answer my new EQ because I'm trying to find what a boxer needs to do to dominate an opponent in the ring and my best answer right now is to find a unique fighting style that puts your greatest skills to use. I've seen proof of this in one of my new sparring partners. He has his own style that effectively uses his strong left jab and hook and adapts to any situation. His fighting style has helped him become as good as he is now.

















Click here for calendar log.

No comments:

Post a Comment