Sunday, May 13, 2012

Literal:

  • Log
  • Tommy Noel - Phone number in email
Interpretive:

The most important thing I gained from my experience at service learning is being able to last eight rounds in a sparring match. Since my essential question is “What is the best way for a boxer to dominate an opponent in the ring?” experience in a fight is the most beneficial way for me to answer my question. When I first started service learning, I was only able to last about a round before I was out of breath and in pain. I couldn’t try any techniques I read about in my research because I was never able to last long enough. Now that I built up my stamina, I can try all the things I read about and see which one best answers my essential question. 

Applied:
Service learning help me answer my EQ because it help me find evidence that helped support all three of my answers through countless sparring matches, hours of conditioning, and from the experience of my trainer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment