Sunday, September 11, 2011

Interview Check

  1. I'm will be interviewing a past student of my trainer. He first learned boxing from his grandfather that was a boxer in the 1920s, then he came here and learned boxing from my current trainer. Now he owns a gym and teaches boxing. His kids are also learning boxing and are training to get into the Olympics. I want to interview him because I think it would be interesting to talk to someone that learned boxing in a nontraditional way and used it to make living.
  2. Additional questions 
  • How did you gain an interest in boxing?
  • Who did you admire when you were boxing?
  • Where did you go to learn more about boxing?
  • What did you read, watch, or listen to learn more about boxing?
  • Would you recommend boxing as a possible career choice? Why or why not?

1 comment:

  1. 1. I will be interviewing Tommy Noel. He is an ex-professional boxer and he now teaches boxing. I chose him because he wanted to become a fighter since he was a child, but everyone told him that he couldn't do it cause he was too small. He ignored what they all said and became a fighter.

    2. No, additional questions.

    ReplyDelete