Monday, September 19, 2011

Senior Project Presentation 1

Objective: Students will learn the name, purpose, how it can be used and cost of the most essential pieces of equipment in an effective boxing workout.
Procedure:

  1. Introduction. Ask the audience what equipment they know.
  2. Pass out a flier with pictures of the equipment I'm going to talk about. 
  3. Go down the list and explain what each item does, how to use it, and how much it costs. 
  4. Call on random people and ask the selected person what the item does, how to use it, and how much it costs.
  5. Then end the presentation
Check for Understanding: I'm going to pass out fliers with numbered pictures of the items. Then I'll call on random people, give them a number and have them tell me the name, purpose, and cost of the item.
Resources/Materials: Around 30 sheets of fliers with numbered pictures of the pieces of equipment I'm going to talk about.



1 comment:

  1. Approved.

    I can't wait to hear you talk about WHAT is amazing piece of equipment is!

    ReplyDelete