Monday, September 26, 2011

Presentation Reflection

  1. My first interview didn't really affect my presentation. My interview was more about the reasons why people should box, how does it benefit someone, and to find more resources for myself. Whereas my presentation was solely about different types of equipment, their purpose, and cost. Even though the interview didn't really influence the presentation this time, I can now incorporate the interview with the presentation next time. 
  2. The thing that stood out about my presentation was the fact that I didn't thank my audience. It stood out to me because it was an amateur mistake that shouldn't have happened. I knew it was happening and it felt wrong, but I did it anyway. It won't happen again.
  3. Making the presentation under five minutes was tough. I had so much to talk about, but I was forced to speed through it. I couldn't even check for understanding effectively. 

No comments:

Post a Comment